Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Jooyeon: #5 history painting: Life on the Erie Canal 11x14"


Please e-mail me your thoughts regarding my work: wndus1016@yahoo.com

At the begining of this semester I just painted as I have done in the past. But I tried to explore new ways gradually and I've got them. I wanted to represent different styles according to objects and atmosphere each of my works.

My last work was landscape as canal. Actually I liker to paint still-life than landscape because I had landscape painted on large canvases usually so I felt a little boring and I got tired but this work is very small and a new trial and venture. It was very small and I tried to paint in different style like famous artists as Courbet. It was interesting and I think my last work has like historical mood.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Linear perspective seems a bit odd on this. The white & green area appears more frontal than the rest of the barge.

December 19, 2006 at 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home